My Other web area

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rain, Rain, go away  come again some other day, or you could do my homework rain as much as you  want so I can go take a nap, read, and watch some videos!  Okay, Okay, it's just one of those days.  I wasn't able to bed until 11:00 because I baby sat four girls ages 9 to 2 for nine hours.  And yesterday my Great-Aunt passed away.  And the day before that I worked at the horse farm, then rode, then rode again, got a really bad sunburn that everyone seems to want to touch, went to the dentist, locked the ONLY key in the car. Now the good news my teeth are healthy, I had a blast riding, I'm not sick, I'm caught up with school for the week!  Is it not wonderful!  It was just one of those weeks.  Everyone I know that this might sound a little crazy, but I'm doing pretty well. I hope you are having a fun week!!! 


Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I hope you come again soon! God bless you!!!
With thanks,
Hannah