My Other web area

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thankfulness and Old Pictures

  I'm back, I have a new computer, I have a house, I have food, God has given me this breath and every next breath after that breath to me, I have pets, we have a job, I have food, I the privilege to learn, I have the beauty of nature around me, I have friends, I have a Savior, I have a Maker, I have a Master, I have a choice, I have a God, I have THE FRIEND,  I have a family who cares, I have a brain, I have clothes,...this is only the beginning.

  Wow, is it not amazing how much we have!  I realized I'm being selfish and not thankful to God for what he has given me.

    Here are some pictures from the past (There can never be any pictures from the present except in heaven).


































The Writer


P.S.  The writer is Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You made me stop and think about how blessed I am too. :) Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I hope you come again soon! God bless you!!!
With thanks,
Hannah